The Mansfield Traquair Centre is regularly open to the public when not in use for functions. The building is a former Catholic Apostolic Church which was designed by Sir Robert Rowand Anderson and completed in 1885. The outstanding feature is the scheme of mural decoration painted by Phoebe Anna Traquair in the 1890s.
The recently renovated building has found a new life. It now houses the Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations and is a hub for voluntary organisations. The fabulous main area is managed by Heritage Portfolio as one of their leading venues for functions and weddings.